Contact: Jeff Lints
o(720)684-4184, c(303)434-5805, firstname.lastname@example.org
Interface Communications has the ability to design, install and commission traffic systems of any size or complexity. As a pre-qualified Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) contractor ICC has managed more than 150 traffic signal installation projects and installed more than 40 miles of fiber optic cable connecting various traffic systems within the State of Colorado.
We are extremely proud of the partnerships that we have developed with the State of Colorado, residential / commercial developers, general contractors and numerous local municipalities. Please call us and allow us to assist you with controlling your traffic.
Put Interface on your team. We can help.
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Turn Key Traffic Signal Installations
- Traffic Video Monitoring
- Highway Lighting
- Monotube Overhead Sign Cantilevers & Sign Bridges, Class I ,II, III Signs
- Design / Build Projects
- Fiber Optic Interconnects
- Turn Key Weather Monitoring Systems
- Variable Message Signs (Amber Alert Notification)
- Vehicle Chain Stations
- Snow Gate / Road Closure Gates