** SPECIAL HIRING BONUS**: For NCCCO licensed applicants (to be discussed at interview)
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides the necessary mechanical ability to properly operate backhoes, excavators, trenchers, skid steers, derricks, arial lifts, and compactors for installing both underground and arial raceways, pull boxes, caissons, steel structures, and foundations.
- Additional assistance in the installation of ITS infrastructure, wiring, monotube cantilevers, signals, towers, and highway signing.
Additional Job Functions:
- Maintenance of daily equipment fueling and lubrication.
Qualifications and Capabilities:
- 4 years experience in the proper operation of backhoes, skid steers, excavators, and trenchers
- Class A CDL Required
- Clean Driving Record
- Clean Criminal Background
- Consistent work history
- Ability to follow instructions
- Willingness to perform daily laborer duties
- Reliable transportation
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs. (100 lbs. assisted)
Use of Tools:
- Fluent operation of equipment listed above as well as power tools, compactors, hand tools, shovels, rakes, saws, drills, and basic hand tools.
- Nights, weekends as needed, travel and overtime required.
Pay Range: 25.00-30.00 Hourly D.O.E and Certifications