Essential Job Functions:
Performs the proper installation of:
- Signals/Highway Lighting
- Electrical Services
- Underground Facilities (Pipe, Vaults)
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Ensures NEC Compliance
- Traffic cabinets
- Variable message signs
- Overhead sign cantilevers and sign panels
- Weather stations
- Minor equipment and vehicle maintenance
Qualifications and Capabilities:
- Clean Driving Record
- Minimum Class B CDL License Required (Class A Upon 6 months of employment)
- Clean Criminal Background
- Colorado Journeyman Electrician License or out of State transferable.
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Consistent Work History
- Competent Person Training
- Must be available for Out-of-Town/Night/Weekend work as needed.
Fluent in the operation of the following equipment:
- Skid steers
- Pneumatic Moles
- Bucket Trucks
- Digger/Crane Trucks
- Aerial Lifts
- Power/Ohm Meters
- Must be willing to cross train into signalized intersections. This includes attending company provided training and acquiring additional certifications.
- Journeyman Electrician License must be specifically documented on application/resume. Applications/resumes not specifically documenting proper experience and licensing will not be considered. A copy of your Colorado Journeyman Electrician’s license will be requested upon an interview.
SALARY RANGE: $35.00 – $40.00 HOURLY (DOE)
SIGNING BONUS: (Qualification Terms to be outlined in formal interview)