Essential Job Functions:
- Provides the necessary physical labor for installing both underground and aerial raceways, pull boxes, caissons, steel structures, and foundations.
- Additional assistance in the installation of ITS infrastructure, wiring, monotube cantilevers, signals, towers, and highway signing.
Additional Job Functions:
- Daily equipment fueling and lubrication. Must be willing to enroll in traffic apprenticeship program
Qualifications and Capabilities:
- Clean driving record
- Clean criminal background
- Consistent work history
- Ability to follow instructions
- Reliable transportation
- 1 year of utility construction is preferred but not required.
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs. (100 lbs. assisted)
Use of tools:
- Shovels, rakes, saws, drills, and basic hand tools
- Out-of-Town, evening, and weekend work is required when applicable.
- Must obtain a Class A CDL instruction permit within 6 months of hire, and a Class A License within 1 year of employment.