Our technicians are involved with job situations of all kinds in the daily performance of their duties. Some days will find you as part of a team on a new construction project. Other days could find you working on customer premises as part of a service project.
Our partners include the top equipment manufacturers in the industry. Our technicians are involved with the installation and integration of all types of systems, including Genetec, Hanwha, Axis, and Galaxy to name a few. The systems that we design and install range from simple intrusion detection systems to some of the most sophisticated access control and video management platforms in the industry. There is no shortage of interesting and challenging work to be found in our day-to-day operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/ MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good, basic understanding of security systems
- Some formal training/certifications would be helpful
- Experience with the installation & troubleshooting of security systems would be helpful
- Installation of system cabling and security equipment as directed by project management/foreman team.
- Good communication skills
- Motivated team player with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction a must
- Makes safety the top priority – always
- Reliability and a commitment to excellence
- Valid Driving License
- Reliable transportation
- Clean Criminal Background
- High School Diploma
- Able to climb ladders/utilize lifts to 35 feet+
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs. (sometimes overhead)
- Ability to use hand and power tools in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to pull/push
- Ability to bend and crawl
- Occasionally work within confined spaces
- Walking and standing 6 – 8 hours per day