Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for installing security systems such as access control, video management, intrusion detection, door intercom, and other related systems and devices.
- Communicate with the security team in all aspects to complete fully functional security systems.
- The position may require some limited troubleshooting and programming of the security systems.
- Terminating and testing security cables and devices.
- Helps in the installation of security-associated pathways. Including, but not limited to installing ladder rack, basket tray, and or D-rings.
- Must understand and follow company and job site safety rules and procedures.
- Helps in the pulling and installation of the security cable (cat5e, cat6, cat6a, coax, and security.
- Do daily job site clean-up.
Qualifications and Capabilities:
- Certification from recognized institutions and various equipment manufacturers is preferred.
- Attention to detail and taking ownership of work.
- Excellent driving record.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing results in a timely manner.
- Professionally communicates with customers on project status and maintains a professional appearance.
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs. (100 lbs. assisted)
- Although the majority of the company’s work will be in the greater Denver Metro area, some travel could be required from time to time. Although is it not the norm, some evening and weekend work could also be required. Must be able to lift 60lbs. and feel comfortable working on tall ladders or a lift up to 25-30 feet.