ICC Internship Program
A Career Partnership with Colorado’s Youth
Internship Phase #1:
Provides the candidate with exposure to Interface Communications Co. The first phase will allow ICC to measure a candidate’s dedication to the program as well as provide guidance in defining the candidate’s desired career path.
- Phase #1 of the internship is an unpaid position.
- Mentors are ICC volunteers who enjoy giving back to the community and assisting young adults with career development.
- The candidate must complete and submit an internship application.
- The candidate will be interviewed by a member of the Internship team.
- Accepted candidates will be assigned to an ICC mentor.
- The candidate will be required to dedicate 1-2 hours per week to the program.
- The mentor will assign various industry-related tasks to the candidate in order to provide exposure to the industry and to ICC corporate structure throughout the candidate’s high school career.
Internship Phase #2:
Once the Candidate has successfully completed Phase #1, the ICC mentor will make a recommendation for the candidate to apply for a part-time, paid position.
- Phase #2 of the internship is a paid position.
- Candidates must apply and be interviewed by an ICC manager and their ICC mentor.
- Upon hire, the candidate will be assigned various tasks by the ICC manager.
- The ICC mentor continues to mentor the candidate.
- The candidate continues their high school curriculum while working at ICC after school, on weekends, during holiday and summer breaks.
- When the candidate graduates from high school, they will have approximately one year of industry work experience!
Internship Phase #3:
The candidate graduates from high school and becomes a full-time ICC employee.
- Mentorship will continue for 1 additional year, which is referred to as the apprenticeship year.
Click Here to Apply Now
Interface Communications Company has been a leader in providing design, engineering and construction services in the telecommunications industry with more than 30 years of experience.
Today, Interface Communications provides its clients with a single, reliable source for telecommunication integration needs. ICC is focused on designing and integrating Voice & Data Structured Wiring Networks, Audio Visual Systems, Electronic Security Systems, Intelligent Transportation Systems and Wireless Networks.