Essential Job Functions:
- Traffic Signal Construction
- Caisson and Foundation forming and installation
- Supply Expertise and Leadership needed to construct Traffic Signal and ITS Projects
- Construct and Commissioning of Variable Messaging Signs
- Level II Bench and Field with the ability to obtain TS Level III Field
- Those with only one of the above will be considered on case-by-case basis
- Expert Knowledge in Signal and ITS Industry
- Clean Driving Record
- Clean Criminal Background
- Able to lift upwards of 100 lbs.
Basic Job Description
The Traffic Signal Level III Technician is an experience professional position. The ideal employee will have a strong work ethic, expert knowledge in both Traffic Signals and ITS Projects, and strong communication skills.
Interface Communications offers competitive wages as well as a 401K package and a strong healthcare benefit with industry leading insurance packages. Field Supervisors are assigned a company truck and tools.