Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution of materials and equipment.
- Maintains cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Ensures the warehouse is properly secured at all times.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts as directed.
- Purchase order entry into Sage software.
- RMA (returns) processing.
- Communication and delivery scheduling with vendors and suppliers.
- Maintains physical condition of the warehouse by inspecting equipment, issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Delivery of materials to job site locations as directed by others.
- Pick-up of materials from job sites as directed by others.
- Preassembly of telecommunication solutions as directed by others.
- Installation of telecommunication solutions when required.
- Completion of online telecommunication training made available by the company.
Qualifications and Capabilities:
- The position requires that you maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- The position requires that you maintain valid automobile insurance on the vehicle that you utilize to commute. You agree to provide a certificate of insurance to Interface when requested.
- The technician must be able to lift and carry frequently 60lbs, and occasionally 100 lbs. The technician must also be able to bend, kneel, crawl, walk, lift, carry and climb as needed to complete